Normalize This?

Bestiality is in the news this week, but for the oddest reason, one that you'd never imagine. No senator from farm country got caught with his 'mistress' as you might assume. It wasn't even anything related to Epstein's Zorro ranch in New Mexico where you might guess that the purpose of which might have been to supply the world's wealthy freaks with nubile young sheep and goats to satisfy their aberrant sexual cravings. No, nothing like that. Evidently, FBI Director, Kash Patel, wants to relax FBI agent entrance standards to allow for bestiality in a prospective agent's past- as long as it was "forced". YIKES- but how prevalent among applicants could that be, just amongst the FBI wannabes? 

Congress wanted to know, so they asked him. This Trump administration has long since stopped being funny, but they still seem to be trying. How the fuck could this be an issue for public discourse? Patel is one of the more ridiculous people holding a powerful position in this insane regime. He seemed aghast that democratic congresspersons couldn't see the need for this allowance in FBI hiring practice. He spoke to them as if they were as stupid as he looked, if they couldn't see how routine this was. You just can't hold it against an FBI candidate if as a youngster they were forced to have sex with an animal by a child molester. I've long heard animals were part of many pedophiles grooming process, but I understood it was to intimidate the child into silence by slaughtering the animal as a warning to them. It's a way of saying they have the power of life and death over them. But it is the Year of Our Lard 2026, and not a fucking thing should surprise me.

I knew that people raped farm animals, because years ago I worked with Ricky Wayne Doofus and he very matter-a-factly told us on the paint crew that he had sex with farm animals on the regular, back in the Kentucky holler he was from. He seemed to be bragging. He had no shame about it. None at all. None of us on the crew could fathom any guy offering such a reveal about themselves. Nobody had asked him. Obviously, Ricky was wired differently than the rest of us. For example, he had no respect for me because I had been a bartender for years before I got into commercial painting, whereas he had dropped out of grade school to pursue the trade. That's how dedicated he was, and I wasn't. This kid was 19 years-old and already a bad alcoholic. This was in a time when a white man could pull up to a gas station in Memphis, fill up and then walk in and pay. Like the old days. Ricky Wayne ruined that by never doing the pay part. Ever. 

I'm pretty sure that human beings are the only animals on this planet that have sex for pleasure. And that, of course, is intended to be consensual and in most states, at the age of 16 and beyond. Sex with animals of any age and children is always rape. Animals obviously cannot give consent and children cannot either. This is why it is always rape. 

I don't know what this regime is going for with this new, FBI hiring depravity. In the trades I have worked with more than my share of fucking weirdos, so I know they are out there. I just can't fathom why they are now in there in this administration, nor what is the impetus to allow them. They seem to want to normalize everything but normalcy. 

Comments

  1. They need people and the only people applying are degenerates. Patel is protecting someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, but you'd think he'd do it more quietly! I guess they are dotting t's and crossing eyes should they be caught but making a mountain of this mole hill is odd even by their subterranean *standards*!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Her Soft Underbelly Exposed

Molehills On the Battlefield