Is This Really Happening?
We the people are getting regularly chastised these days for not taking the Trump shitshow seriously enough. Many think we should be in the streets fighting ICE and spilling blood instead of getting all excited about college and pro football seasons commencing. Your Ferrerman doesn't really give a shit about college ball, so what's my excuse? Well, I think it is that, even after over ten years of Trump's idiocy, I still find it hard to grasp that billionaires and warped think-tankers would set out in this century to destroy a perfectly OK country like the United States, for fun and profit. Seriously, who does that and why? Historically, revolution, communism or fascism come to the most desperate of countries, not the good ones. You only need to look at Russia, China and Cuba to see how they had no choice but to fight, because they had nothing to lose but their lives. They had been pushed that far.
We haven't been pushed that far yet, I think because we still can't fathom that anyone would be so absolutely fucking stupid as to destroy a imperfectly OK country as this one.
And we have seen Project 2025 where the assholes who put that together think that the US would be a more manageable country with 150 million white citizens in it than the current mosaic of like 340 million. That jerkoff fantasy doesn't get a lot of publicity, but I understand it is in there. That the 'P 2025' is out there at all is because the cockwombles who authored it know full well that the US in this century is chockful of people who look at a lot of words and think: tl;dr. A lot of us don't want to know what we don't want to know. This is because we have gone on quite well this way for 250 years this way. Skip the inconvenient truths and get on with the highlights that show how great we are.
It's just dumb to think already filthy rich fuckers have- I don't know- tired of scheming money the old-fashioned ways and decided to just gather it all up, once and for all? What would be the point of that? Do they no longer need consumers to consume? I'm accustomed to being a trained consumer on this planet. I think we all are. It seems like the more the merrier is how these dickheads got rich in the first place. Now they just need to 'mine' crypto- a pretend money only backed by their own greed and ego? I guess we never should have gone off the gold standard after all. But what do I know- I'm poor!
I think this is where a lot of us tend to ignore the warning signs of the democracy apocalypse. The more you think about it, the more you think that there is no fucking way these people are that stupid. It's easy to look at Trump and know he's that stupid, but that's Trump! Surely the people who are using him must know what they are doing- right??!! Well, they wrote the fucking book and elevated this jagoff to enact it. How smart can they really be?
Greed, for lack of a better word, is dumb. These motherfuckers are dumb because they think they can pull it off and profit, bigly. If I did indeed pretty much understand the gist of the film, "The Big Short" (about the 2008 housing bubble bursting via manipulation by certain men) they appear to be doing that but on steroids. In '08, those guys saw it as a challenge. This current crop of assholes sees it as an easy money grab. They believe they deserve the rewards. They are doing it, not because they should, but because they can. This is the egregious obscenity of the sort of scumbags that feel it is their right to fuck children. Small wonder there are so many Epstein Island connections in this regime and that while they are all but caught, they scoff at all of us who can't touch them. And they believe their getting off scot-free is because they are so deserving. They believe their own thoughts as they must enjoy their own farts. And they should be just as fleeting.
My guess is that they crash the economy and their own goddamn money- before Trump's term is out. They don't have a plan to replace him with someone that the media and fucking hillbillies will love nearly as much as him. They might not care as they likely figured they'd be knee deep in bloody fascism before that happened anyway. It was probably always the plan. I've long felt they'd kill him themselves and make him a martyr. They must be tired of his insane shit too. I think it all hinges on the midterms, more specifically that they happen at all. It does seem like a dumb thing for them to put to a vote; a referendum on his assholery. It's taking a big chance at the high school dance to cheat a win from the worst president since Nixon. It'd be hard for even the New York Times or Washington Post to spin that. We'll see in November. These cocksuckers ain't won it yet.
Comments
Post a Comment