I Don't Hate You. Did You Want Me to?
Who do you hate? Is the number too many to list or might it be so basic that you are almost embarrassed to say because it's like "Black people, libs, the transgenders...", as per the usual suspects of our nation's primary hate group, the maga republicans?
I have to tell you, I hate but one person in life, and that is Donald Fucking Trump.
Now, don't confuse me with Jesus H. Christ with just the one flaw. I don't like a plethora of people for a myriad of reasons. It's just that Trump is the only one on earth I can think of- having thought things through- that I cannot have compassion for despite my level of contempt. And I've been married twice, to two truly awful women! I got some bona fides!
I analyze things and people in life to understand not only where I went wrong, but where they went wrong, whether with me or in their lives. This may not work for you, but it does work for me. I definitely have been told I'm wrong to do this, spend too much time on it, and shouldn't bother. People who tell me this are on their way to dethroning Trump from my list, but they won't. I don't let them hang around long enough to ever accomplish that. This might be the key. Like all the platitudes memes on social media advise: "Get rid of the toxic people in your life". You truly don't need them.
Pundits often tell us we need to reach out to the other side, listen to them and at least agree to disagree. Well, that may sound nice, but it is stupid. Do you really need to watch "The Good Liars" interview insane maga and come away with a 'agree to disagree' conclusion with any of those freaks? Of course not. Maga are a pretty easy read. These people are poorly educated (already a bad start in life) and thus, easily led down the path to idiocy and further hatred of others. They are very gullible. I can work up some serious hatred for the people who manipulate them and I could, indeed, expand my above list, but I can also see through the workings of those people and see how they got to the level of assholery they have achieved in life. Understanding that is by no means an endorsement. People are like automobile engines. If they are not put together right, they will fail. If they aren't properly cared for, they will fail. It's not the engine's fault. I wish I knew engines like I think I know people! The process is similar though. Why did the engine break down? Why did this person break down? After a while on the job, you know why.
People are an easy read if you pay attention. Even Donald Fucking Trump is an easy read, and folks could make an argument for finding compassion for him. Everything about our adult lives probably does come down to how we were raised. That sounds like a pedantic copout and no doubt it can be, but it's a good start. Nobody is born to greatness or makes their way in life on their own, so it does come down to upbringing. One's childhood is the start in life, but it's up to us to take it from there as we make our way through. There's always room for improvement, but many people can't see the need or lack the desire to change. Trump's one of those people. There are millions like him. There always have been. Always will be. Nuff said about that sorry cheesedick.
If you can't look inside yourself and see the error of your ways, if you can't help yourself to better yourself, you are lost in the woods, baby. If you stumbled into a fortune of billions and can only think so far as to how you deserved it yet need more, you are as lost as the ubiquitous room temperature magat. You just have more to show for it. Big fucking whoop. If you ignore the concept of: "To thine own self be true", you can never master your life. I won't hate you for that. I'll just understand why. You'll have my pity and a good bit of understanding, but not my help. You gave up on yourself long ago.
Brilliant minds think alike. I almost wrote a similar post. Yep, I absolutely despise this cretin. Don't care who knows it.
ReplyDeleteHe's very hate able! Makes it easy! But tries too hard. Still, if you're only going to hate one person in life, you can't go wrong with him. We're in good company.
Delete